The SwingMan 25 is perfect for applying oversized designs on the full front of a shirt It will also be able to accomplish jobs such as applying reflective stripping or names to 3XL and 4XL shirts in one pressing. You can even press an 18″ x 24″ ceramic tile mural in one cycle, saving you time and money. With repeatable print gap settings up to a maximum of 1-3/4’ thick, the SwingMan 25 is also adequate for tiles, plaques, garments, and 3-D items.
Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens, rendering only high-quality impressions across the surface. The SwingMan 25 20” x 25” platen opens up more opportunities for cut-and-sew manufacturers, signage, and sublimation applications that cover a multitude of substrates. Not only can you press larger items, but the increased size also allows you to press multiple smaller items in one press – perfect for increased production!
If your shop has hundreds of pressings to do in one day, you will recognize the advantages this press offers. Using about one-tenth of the energy as you normally would with a regular press, you will appreciate the reduced effort on your arms and shoulders.
Other features include a touch-screen controller with integrated digital timer reading in minutes and seconds, digital temperature settings that range up to 450º F, and full-range repeatable pressure adjustments for items up to 1-3/4” thick.
- Totally integrated digital time and temperature. Turn the heat press on and easily set the temperature (with the press open) on the integrated touch-screen controller. When the press reaches the pre-set temperature (max is 450º), it maintains this value within +/- 2º. Next, set cycle time. When you close the press, the timer will start its countdown. When it reaches “0,” the buzzer will sound. Lifting the upper platen will automatically reset the timer.
Note: The press will display its current temperature between cycles.
- The SwingMan swing-away design not only ensures that the heat is always away your face, but also that there is no danger of accidentally running your hands up into a very hot heater block (as there may be with a clamshell press).
- The SwingMan 25 has the ability to achieve very even pressure on large, thick items or multiple small, thick items because all pressure is exerted perpendicularly onto the lower platen when the press is closed. Upon opening, the heater block lifts straight up and is then swung to the right. The procedure is reversed when closing. Using the convenient swing-arm, the heater block is swung back left (an internal stop positions it over the lower platen). It is then ready to close. It should be noted that the swing requires very little effort to maneuver.
- The press accepts setups up to 1.75” thick. This is a very desirable benefit for those shops that want to truly maximize the potential of their press operations. The SwingMan 25 presses tiles, plaques, really thick jackets, sublimatable awards, etc.
- ETL Listed. The Electrical Testing Laboratory (ETL) listing for manufacturers is similar to the UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listing for household appliances. The ETL Listed Mark is issued to products that have met the requirements of product safety standards in the US and Canada for residential and commercial use. On a practical basis, this means that all components, wiring, connections, and construction meet a pre-described set of specifications as outlined in that standard. This means that the press is safe in your home or business.
- Lifetime warranty on the heater element and a one-year warranty on other parts of the press.