AccuRIP Ruby CP™ (CANON) has all the features of Freehand’s AccuRIP Black Pearl version And more, and has been engineered for the future of film production where refillable ink tank solutions take center stage. The supported printer list will grow, of course, but the Canon Pixma Pro-100 bubble jet printer offers advantages over the Epson desktop line of printers especially when it comes to uninterrupted production and head technology.
Options in the Configuration Menu allow you to dial in your needs including halftone size and shape. Set it and forget it, or edit at will. AccuRIP Ruby CP delivers the ability to print using Freehand’s All Black Ink™ (all slots spray during printing, or any slot configuration). Having Freehand’s Refillable Tank solution also means you never have to pay separately for this powerful and production efficient feature. It’s simple, your ink kit purchase equals an unlock code for this most wanted ability for a full year. Continue to use All Black Ink year after year without interruption thanks to the unlock codes provided when purchasing Freehand’s Pixma Pro-100 Dmax Dye in bottles for your refillable tanks.
Partial AccuRIP Ruby Features List:
• Auto Printer Detection and Connection
• Print Setting IQ remembers your last configured settings
• All Black Ink™ feature one-year license
• WiFi strong to take advantage of WiFi convenience
• WatchDog Doctor detects then adds drivers to OS upon launch
• Wizard On Call for first time setup or reinstallation
• Two simple tabs to configure printer and halftone settings
• FREE Live Agent Tech Support and Remote Login