Easily print proper UV light blocking films with AccuRIP Ruby EP
AccuRIP output including critical ink lay down (not possible from an inkjet’s driver) is all about achieving accurate and dense films without waste. The exclusive All Black Ink™ feature offers multiple black ink tank spraying. A “no watermark” trial means production ready films finance this important screen print software.
Achieve your goal of accurate films!
- easy and effective controls to achieve UV light blocking films for top-quality screen exposure
- natural Corel and Adobe workflows to produce black films (solid areas, tints and gradients/blends) from full color images
- dense and sharp-edged solid separations you can count on
- quality halftone production – what the printer drivers in Epson don’t have the ability to do
- full control over halftone shape and frequency size
- exclusive Droplet Weight control takes the guess work out of ink droplet selection.
Save time, money and ink!
We first engineered AccuRIP more than a decade ago to address on-going industry concerns about film output using other solutions. AccuRIP quickly became the top industry RIP because its easy to use, delivers the cleanest and densest films, supports an expanding printer line, offers the All Black Ink License option, and saves users time and money.
AccuRIP literally reads your art files instantly and translates them into solid areas, tints, and gradients/blends just as you designed it. It also helps you use the least amount of ink while achieving the best results with built in controls.