Our Booths are all formed from one piece molded construction. There
are no seams, no cracks, no edges, and no leaks. All corners and edges
are cut on a radius.
2. The material used to mold these units is Polyethylene. Polyethylene is a
light weight, chemical resistant, rust proof, impact resistant plastic.
Polyethylene is widely used for the molding of bed liners for pick-up trucks.
That should give you an idea of how tough Polyethylene is. Our units last
for many years of service.
3. Our units have a smooth finish. Polyethylene, by nature, has a resistance
to things sticking or bonding to the surface, therefore, clean-up is very
easy and simple with little effort.
4. Our units come standard with back lights. These lights are completely enclosed
and attach to the booth from the back side. This prevents any chance of
electricity coming in contact with liquid, spray, or even mist.
5. Our booths utilize a splashless front design. Unlike other units that have
straight sides that allow spray to reflect straight back at the user. Our
units have a wrap around front with a rolled lip that turns inward. This
feature reduces splash- back to a minimum.
6. Booth comes with 1" drain and flexible 1" hose for easy hook-up
to drain system. Our Recirculating Unit comes with 2 stainless steel ultra
fine basket strainers.
7. Our Wash Out Booth stand is all welded aluminum construction. Booth fits
into opening in top of stand for tool-less assembly. Stand comes with a
shelf, 21" X 27". It has adjustable nylon feet for leveling purposes.
Our Recirculating System has a Polyethylene stand. This unit is also used
as a reservoir for our Cleaning Chemicals as well as a Filter Housing and